Red light 660nm is readily absorbed by skin tissue, improved skin health and collagen production. Near infrared light 850nm is invisible to the human eye and penetrates deeper into the tissue, increased muscle recovery and reduced joint pain.
* Daisy-Chain design: maximum 6 units RDS500 together
* Simple 2 switches controller
* 3 mode: red / infrared / combo red and infrared for options
* Optical convex lens for evenly distributed light
* High-quality output (irradiance), best result with shorter treatments time
* Easy Set-Up: door mount, wheeled stand options
* Worldwide use 100-240V
LED Light Therapy RDS1500 Parameters
|Wavelengths:||42mil RED 660nm & NIR 850nm = 1 : 1|
|LEDs:||300 x 5W|
|Dimensions:||27.2″ x 8.7″ x 2.3″|
|Beam Angle:||30 Degree|
|Cooling Fans:||4pcs fan|
|Max Area:||52″ x 34″|
|Best For:||Full Body Treatment|
|Built-in Programmable Timer:||No|
|New Wheeled Stand for massage table / bed:||No|
|(1)Red Therapy Light (2) Patch Cable (3) Cable Assembly & Snap Links(4) Power Cable (5) Eye Protection (6) Hanging Hardware (7) Door Hook|
RDS Series Optional Mounting Configurations
Installation Method Video Show
Barrow Therapy Light Installation Mode
Hoisting Installation mode
Setting up Your RDS Series Light
1. Plug the power cord into the female socket of your therapy light.
2. Plug the other end of the power cord into a wall socket.
3. RDS light has two red power swithces, both on the same side of the power cord socket. Each switch controls 50% of the LEDs in the light. One control all RED LEDs, and the other control Infrared LEDs.
4. Press the switches, the light xture will work in full power
1. Line up the threaded posts with the holes in the end caps of the upper device. Then, slide the lower threaded posts into the holes, and slide forward to lock in place.
2. Plug the connect cable to the socket on the lights.
3. Plug the power cord into the female socket of the light, and the other end into a wall socket, then press the switches, the light xtures will work.